When you wake up in the morning, it will be Boss’s Day! What in the world are you going to do? It’s such short notice! No one reminded you! They didn’t mention it on TV or on the radio. Even social media isn’t talking about it! I KNOW, I KNOW! I know what you’re going to do! You’re going to call, click or come by Roadrunner Florist and and pick up a great gift for your boss!
Theresa, Christy, Mark, Mike, Cindy, John, Jeff, George, Cathy, Laurie, Jim, Terri, Betty, Dave, Debbie, Don, Doug, Phil, Ed, Julie, Elaine, Emily, Kathy, Gary, Jackie, Pam, Jason, Jean, Stacy, Toni, and more! Men and Woman both have bosses that they remember on October 16.
From fresh flowers to plants or a fruit basket, Roadrunner Florist can help you on this special day!
Always make sure your enclosure cards are appropriate.
Here are a few formal notes that you might include with your purchase:
- Thank you for everything that you do! I hope that you have a great day!
- Your effort and time both mean a lot to all of us. Thank you for being an amazing manager!
- Thank you for everything that you do for (company name), we really appreciate your hard work.
- Wishing you a Happy Boss Day, with appreciation for all that you do.
- Happy Boss Day! I am very grateful that I get to work with you. I have learned so much from my time here.
There are more casual and might work for you:
- Not every employee is lucky enough to have an amazing boss like you! Thank you for everything.
- You make working hard for this company easy. Thank you for being the great leader and the kind person that you are!
- Thank you sincerely for everything that you do! I am so lucky to work for you and to be able to call you a friend.
- It is such a pleasure to work with you. You are such a positive force in this office and in my life. Thank you for everything!
- Thank you for inspiring us, listening to us and bringing out the best in us. We are blessed to have you. Happy Boss Day!
- I am so happy to be working for you. Working hard is easy under your leadership!
- I admire your ability to lead and bring the best out of my coworkers and me. Thank you and Happy Boss Day!
- I really enjoy working for you and learning from you. There is never a doubt that we have the best boss.
- Thank you for being an amazing boss, we couldn’t wish for a better one!
- Your dedication to our success never goes unnoticed. Thank you for everything that you do. We are so lucky to have you as our boss!
There are funny!
- you really think that I am going to go on and on about how great of boss you are…then you are absolutely correct!
- You are the first boss that I haven’t wanted to push down a flight of stairs. Congrats!
- Thank you for putting up with us all…just like we put up with you!
- Whether you see it or not, just know that we listen to everything that you say. We may not do what you say or follow through, but just know that we are always listening.
- “The customer is always right” must’ve been a typo. We all know the real quote is “the boss is always right.” Happy Boss Day!
Bosses that are also mentors are especially important to thank. They’ve likely played a huge role in getting you where you are today. Remind them of a time that they were especially impactful.
- I cannot thank you enough for the important role that you have played in my life. I don’t know where I’d be without you!
- Not only have you been a great boss and leader, but you have also been an amazing mentor. Thank you for all that you do!
- The lessons and advice that I have received from you are things that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. With sincere gratitude, thank you!
- You have had such a huge impact on my life! I’m so thankful for everything you’ve taught me.
- “Thank you” isn’t enough to show my gratitude, but I will say it again because it is a start. Thank you for everything that you do!
Feel free to add your special photos here, the ones of your boss and how you are celebrating Boss’s Day!
This is my nephew Adam’s office on Boss’s Day!
This is Pamela’s Desk.
This is my desk!
What does your office look like?
Call, click or come by!
We celebrate our Boss’s ALL WEEK LONG!
Pamela and Tina